Home > Earthquake Readiness
Is YOUR business ready for the effects of an earthquake?Recent events in Christchurch have highlighted the need for businesses to be as prepared as possible to face the devastating consequences of a significantly sized earthquake. Not only is basic life safety of building occupants an issue, but the preservation of your business assets once you return to normal business operations.
The Fusion Team can help by assessing your workplace for the basic safety requirements and siesmically restraining the bulky furniture items in your place of business. Our experienced team have been doing this for government agencies and corporates for many years and know what to look for.
The sorts of things we assess and perform siesmic restraint solutions for:
- Bookcases or shelving units over 1800mm in height
- Unrestrained storage shelving or racking
- Open shelving in the office environment - restrain contents with bungees
- Ensure that wall-mounted cabinets are securely fixed to structural elements such as studs or columns
- Server cabinets are fixed down in position to prevent toppling or disconnection
- High-value equipment such as panel displays, computer equipment and the like
Can you risk NOT being ready for the next 'big one'?
Contact Keith Clement today at email@example.com for an obligation-free assessment and quote.